Steps to Setup an Account
1. Contact the Web Administrator to setup your account by clicking on the homepage or by using the form below.
2. You must use your e-mail address just in case you forget you login information and for the web administrator to be able to contact you.
1. You are only allowed to edit your page, "Happenings" page, your child's page, and your spouse's (only if you set the account using your login information).
2. Happenings page: your images should be 400 pixels wide and you are only allowed to upload 8 images to the page.
3. Any changes that need to be made on another's profile that you are not able to edit contact the Web Administrator by using the form below
4. If you have any issues with the following please contact your Web Administrator by using the form below:
a. Adding text
b. Uploading images
c. Editing your page, your child's page, your spouse's page, or your happenings page
5. If someone has put up inappropriate pictures please contact your Web Administrator by using the form below.